Personalize your alopecia treatment
TichoTest is the most complete genetic test for alopecia (hair loss).
The test analyzes 48 points (mutations) on the genes related to alopecia on the basis of cheek mucus.
There are many factors that determine whether someone will have to deal with hair loss. Think of deficiencies of certain vitamins and minerals, inflammation, stress and hormonal changes.
Why a TrichoTest?
- This test shows which products will or will not work for you; so it is really custom. This prevents you from spending money on products that will not work for you. And that you will use products unnecessarily that can also cause side effects.
- It’s quick, easy and completely painless.
- One test forever. Because your genes do not change, the results of this test can be used for the rest of your life.
How does it work?
- At our clinic, the TrichoTest is taken by removing some cheek mucous with a cotton swab. This is completely painless.
- A medical questionnaire is administered.
- After about 4 weeks we will receive the results and we will discuss them with you.
- Based on this result, you can start with your personalized alopecia treatment, composed on the basis of your DNA.
So what does a personalized alopecia treatment look like?
Products are recommended based on the results of the TrichoTest. This can be a lotion, a shampoo or a conditioner. The Trichotest will show which points on the DNA need extra support. Based on these points, substances are added to the lotion, shampoo or conditioner that can reduce your hair loss or give hair growth.
Need more information? Download our brochure!