For your hair transplant of crown, temples, eyebrows or a scar choose eClinic in Laren NH.
Very easy to reach and centrally located in the Netherlands.
- entire treatment by doctor
- clinic is very discreetly located
- free consultation
- one treatment per day, so you are not part of an assembly line
- consultation by a doctor
- Available 24/7 after treatment
- own patient room available on treatment day
- almost 10 years of experience
eClinic is a modern and leading clinic where you can come with your baldness problem. These problems can be a bald crown or larger temples, but also with falling eyebrows or bald spots due to scars or burns. We are specialized in the technique of hair transplants and our clinic can be easily reached from Rotterdam, Schiedam, Vlaardingen, Capelle aan den IJssel and the surrounding area.
You can find eClinic in the middle of the Netherlands. We are located in Laren and therefore centrally located for all our clients from the country. When you come to us for a hair transplant in and around Rotterdam, you can park on our private parking on site. You can of course enter the clinic in complete privacy.
Baldness can have various causes
Hair transplants can be performed for various reasons, but whatever your reason, we are always happy to help you at eClinic. Many people who register with eClinic for a hair transplant from Rotterdam, Schiedam, Vlaardingen, Capelle aan den IJssel or the surrounding area do so for cosmetic reasons. They experience baldness as disturbing and want to do something about it. Fortunately this is possible with a hair transplant.
In addition, eClinic is also specialized in treating baldness that is the result of a skin condition or a hair disease.
Below we indicate which consequences of various disorders we can properly treat:
- Alopecia Androgenetica is the most common form of baldness. It is therefore also called “classic male pattern baldness.” Most men experience this to a greater or lesser extent, but it also occurs with women. Baldness is often different in women than in men. Women often have to deal with a diffuse form of drop-out that usually starts with splitting.
- Alopecia Diffusa can be the result of a severe illness with high fever or contact with high doses of certain medications. Quite a few cancer drugs can also cause baldness.
- Traction Alopecia is caused by the extreme tightening of the hair, for example when crimping or braiding hair. Traction causes the follicle to be lifted out of the scalp and reduced blood flow resulting in permanent hair loss..
- Alopecia Areata is a hair condition where an inflammatory process around the hair root in the hair roots impedes their function and therefore also in their growth.
We can also perform a hair transplant on sunken eyebrows, scars that need to be filled and bald spots that are present from birth.
Is a hair transplant also something for you?
If you also suffer from baldness, then there is the possibility to do something about it. To find out if you are eligible for a hair transplant, make an appointment in Rotterdam today for a free consultation. Here you will meet the treating physician and you will of course receive more information about the advanced techniques with which we perform a hair transplant. Based on an examination of your skin and hair, it will be determined whether a hair transplant is for you and a personal treatment plan will be drawn up. So don’t wait any longer, make an appointment today.
At eClinic you will be introduced to the physician treating you personally and not a consultant during the intake interview. The entire treatment is also performed by the doctor at eClinic. This is by no means the case with all clinics. So you don’t see all kinds of different people. This makes our treatments personal and professional.
Hair transplants are personal
The doctor discusses all possibilities with the client and examines whether he / she is suitable for a hair transplant. We always look at the personal situation and then examine the skin and hair to determine the cause of baldness.
Transparent and personal
eClinic stands for open and personal contact with clients. We attach great importance to providing clear information about the treatment and we find it important that clients leave the clinic feeling satisfied.
Need more information?
Book a free consultation now.
This is also possible in the evenings and on the weekend. Is your preferred time not listed? Feel free to call us on 035-6315295 or email us at email@example.com.